Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can one f those little disks fit contained by my :D drive?

I enjoy one of those mini disks and i need the stuff that is to say on it. i have a disk drive that does not begin, you just pop surrounded by the CD and when you want it out it freshly pops out.

Can one f those little disks fit contained by my :D drive?

if it is a CD, afterwards it should work fine, even if it is smaller. I had no problems near them.
I'm not sure that those slot-feed CD drives give somebody a lift kindly to minidisks... I've particular people who get them stuck. Very expensive mistake. Meant replacement of the drive...



Can you buy or borrow a tray-load CD drive that you can connect to it? An external USB connected one would be great... they're not that expensive to buy and a lot of laptop owners own them.



Or get a friend near a tray loader drive to copy the data onto a standard size disc.
You may have to in recent times put it in and hope it works.

furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment