Friday, September 17, 2010

BT Digital Vault?

Does any one use this and not hold any problem?

It seems to filch forever, and keeps skipping files.

I've get fast broadband and it freshly sits ther for ages saying operation within progress

BT Digital Vault?

. Info from the itnews site: ...Carbonite argued that its Online PCBackup service, which offers unlimited storage to UK customers, will be more appealing than BT’s service which cap users’ storage at 20GB. The Carbonite offering is priced at lb30 ($75) per year versus BT’s lb59.88 ($150) per year. ...

... from this site @ http://www2.bt.com/beta/apps/forum/forum... ; ...Having just started using BT Digital Vault and Bt Auto Backup I found it not single confusing to use, but unreliable and very slow at uploading. The BT Auto Backup program itself runs slow and recurrently crashes.



The package have obviously be rushed into service before human being thoroughly tested. ..

...The latest BT Backup software doesn't work any more (despite reloading it frequent times) and I can't delete my files on line any, to clear out my vault.



It be working and the original though slow be at least useable - I uploaded abundantly of files (6GB) but now can't access them to do anything next to them.



Have tried many times to bring things going - on the internet site I connect OK and can see my files - but can't do anything with them except share them - which I don't want to do. etc.

..... LOSE that program! .

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment