Friday, September 17, 2010

BIOS hardware montior show cpu at 70 level C?

I a moment ago built my first pc. I run into bios and check the cpu temp & mobo temp. It showed cpu at 70 amount C & motherboard temp at 48 degree C. I don't know is that too hot or what? so what is the protected degree for both here? My spec:



Asus Striker Extreme

E6600

pqi 2gb 6400

evga 8800gts 320mb superclocked

ultra infinity 600w

320gb maxtor 7200rpm

BIOS hardware montior show cpu at 70 level C?

70C is on the high-ranking end but the harddrives are in actual fact the most tempurature dependant for life and proformance, you may call for a better heatsink and fan or liquaid cooling. CPU's hold energy traveling through them, they become severely hot.
You should be fine.



Still, that is hotter than I close to though. I left on my CPU for an hour, at 100% according to favour manager and it stayed below 50 degrees C.



Just don't overclock the CPU. (Or carry a better cooler ...)

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment