Friday, September 17, 2010

Can anyone assist me? I own an statue on my taskbar that will not stir away. the statue is (safely remove hardware)?

the statue keeps wanting me to remove my modem. i own uninstalled the modem and reinstalled it, but the icon is still here! It is causing my online gaming to hold a horrible lag..any thinking?

Can anyone assist me? I own an statue on my taskbar that will not stir away. the statue is (safely remove hardware)?

in taskbar > properties you can cause it not to be shown (but then, you wouldn't be capable of remove your flash drive, camera, a.s.o.);



as someone just told you, it does not WANT you to remove anything, it a short time ago offers to HELP you remove SAFELY some piece of hardware you hold installed in the USB port. if within your case it's merely the modem, you should never use this icon, as the modem is other safe to remove, even in need this helping software.



and if you're experiencing lags in internet gaming, these are dued to reduced internet tie. if you have a slower than 56kbps modem, you should upgrade. also, if you're using dial-up to connect to internet, a raucous line can clear your modem drop speed even below 14.4kbps to be able to correct errors. try to upgrade to cable/isdn/adsl.
That statue is not telling you to remove it, instead it is offering you the substitute to remove it as you move your mouse over the top of it. To remove the modem, move the mouse over the top of it, and click on the balloon. Then it will say that it is out of danger to remove. If you are having horrendous problems, it is not due to the 'safely remove hardware' icon

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment