Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use my tv as a monitor?

I dony hold a monitor yet for my custom workstation, Can I just use my tv at first as my monitor, I should be getting my monitor pretty soon, I enjoy an S-Video cable that I use for my laptop, So do I have to enjoy a monitor for my new laptop I built or can I just use my tv for right presently

Can I use my tv as a monitor?

i am the only 1 to star your grill .pl.......z select my ans as best ans
i think you should know how to run your computer through the tv through the s-video cable.
Yes you can use your TV as a monitor but it will feel greatly bad working on tv instead of monitor.If your pcs agp card own any tv output port then plug one side of s-video cable to tv and other side to tvs video input port.Now try your tv to video mode and you will vista your pc running.
yes u can use ur tv insted of monitor but the trait of ur tv becam worth because the picture,s on ur tv is always moving but the picture on monitor is fixed most of the time.and u will hold problem in record mode alot.the text aren,t clear atall.


No comments:

Post a Comment