Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I use my scanner as a fax contraption?

Can I transport fax using my scanner and send it via the internet (I'm using a broadband)?

Can I use my scanner as a fax contraption?

When you scan a document next to a scanner, it becomes a picture profile. You can simply e-mail the picture file as a folder attachment to whoever you want.

If you want to send the picture folder to a real fax electrical device that's hooked up to a telephone splash, then you can use an internet fax service close to this one:

http://home.efax.com/s/r/ca_home?cmp=otc...

Just do an internet search on 'internet faxing'
Only if it is set up to convey and receive fax messages. If it is just a standard scanner, you will enjoy to buy a fax machine. I reccomend getting a 3-in-1 mechanism. Fax, Scanner, and Printer.
ofcorz you cannot use a scanner as a fax machine. theres no such means of access if thats just a scanner... how can it prints the recieved fax if it newly a scanner... fax machine is a fax tool and scanner is a scanner... scanner scans imagery and text while fax machines transport and receive fax messages...
Yes you can! Faxes can now be sent through the Internet. A fax will be sent from your email narrative and be delivered to your recipient's fax tool.



There are many different Internet fax companies. Take a look at the Top Ten Internet fax services out within http://faxing-service-review.toptenrevie...

pet friendly rentalss

No comments:

Post a Comment