Friday, September 17, 2010

Bsod too promptly?

the bsod appears, after restarts my computer, i forgot how to make it so that it doesn't restart, does any1 remember how to do it so i can read the info on the blind?

Bsod too promptly?

The critical BSOD, which I believe to differ from the one you get surrounded by Windows 98, should be a critical failure due to a page show disapproval, if I can remember correctly.

As far as I know, it is similar to the 98 BSOD, in that it give you a lot of industrial jargon roughly what failed and an address meaning for the error.



You can disable this without have to restart your computer.

Right-click My Computer > Properties > Advanced tab > Startup and Recovery settings > uncheck Automatically Restart under System Failure.

The answers post by the user, for information solely, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment