Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can i burn on a dvd-r disk in need a dvd burner drive.?

iv get a standard dvd/rom cd drive. i need to know how to burn all of my mp3 cds into one on a dvd-r disk. iv get all of my software to know how to put all of my music on the cd. i only just need to procure my laptop to be able to burn it on a dvd-r disk. is in that any software that will let me burn on a dvd-r disk. because im not competent 2 go out and buy a latest disk drive for my laptop because iv got bills to remuneration. so if you can help please assist me out. please and thanx. p.s. if anyones got a dvd burner drive that will fit within my dell inspiron b120 notebook i would gladely buy it off of them or trade near something in really good or foreign condition. of the same significance or more

Can i burn on a dvd-r disk in need a dvd burner drive.?

Sorry but it's impossible without a DVD burner drive. You can capture them cheap on ebay or ebuyer.
No u cant unless you buy DVD W/R..
no, it impossible to create a dvd from a cd drive...just progress out and get yourself a dnd writer and if you cant find the drive coz of bills then TOUGH...hang about until you paid past its sell-by date your billls and then consider buying a drive!!

find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment