Friday, September 17, 2010

BTHomeHub - poor signal strength?

Does anyone know whether there's an mast that I can buy for my BTHomeHub that will improve the signal strength? I used to own a Belkin Wireless G Router and could pick up the WiFi all around the house (it have two aerials).



I now hold a BTHomeHub with BTVision and enjoy put the HomeHub in the lounge close at hand the television. If I could I'd prefer to use the Belkin near the BTVision but I'm not sure whether that'll work anyway. Any advice on any matter would be appreciated.

BTHomeHub - poor signal strength?

Hi it took 3 hubs until I get one that worked properly and I have 3 belkin internal cards connected and adjectives works fine, I have the hub on my leading computer through earthnet and three from wireless, just don't consent to them tell you adjectives is fine, it took 7 emails and endless call but now adjectives is working it is the best I have ever have.
We have a BT hum and its more trouble consequently its worth!

We are constantly on the phone to Bt and they have not long replaced our hub, It seems ok at the min.

I suggest that you ask BT for another hub they reckon that ours was flawed and that they couldn't trace it!
move it away from your tv. you can get interference from it. i have a hub for 18 months before it settled to go belly up. it took me nearly two weeks to catch a new one that works fine in a minute. i use a bt voyager 1055 wireless adaptor. but beware it wasn't vista compatible when i transferred over and had to download the driver.

furnished rental house

No comments:

Post a Comment