Friday, September 17, 2010

Building comp, I hold a few question.?

I apologize for these noob question. =/

Does anyone know how much the new Nivida cards may cost (G9)?

Do I stipulation 8Gigs of Ram for 64Bit? =D

What are your thoughts of 64bit Vista and SLI?

And AMD vs. Intel (Newer CPUs) benchmarks

Mobos and a cpu to go along 2 8800 Ultras (SLI)/ or the newer G9s which not a soul has info something like.=DDD

Apologizes for any grammar, spelling, or power-driven errors.=/ Its getting late.

Building comp, I hold a few question.?

The prices of Nvidia cards depend on the region you're contained by , so I can't help you near (Ebay.com).

8 Gigs of Ram?No you don't need that much (i'm so jealous)

My thoughts almost 64bit Vista are that it's great but you need great hardware which you enjoy.

For benchmarks go to www.filehippo.com (I'd recommend Intel).

Right very soon the dual core kind is the best rap for you buck rigth now.

Don't forget a fitting cooling system.You could have the best components but lacking something to cool it down it's worthless.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/... This site is how I build.Check the link above.


No comments:

Post a Comment