Friday, September 17, 2010

Can a computer spot the difference between USB ports?

If I turn bad my computer and switch which port a device is plugged into, will the computer get adjectives huffy about it when I turn it rear legs on?

Can a computer spot the difference between USB ports?

In most cases it should be fine, if you turn the computer off it won't communicate beside the device. If you put it back into a different drive consequently it will try finding the device, and see it's attached. However, if it's like an external tough drive you are running programs off of, example your drive I: or something, and you switch it, it might return with assigned a different name and the computer doesn't other switch it's references, so I guess if you take-home pay attention to that, you should be ok.
not usb. usb is plug and play you can swap it at anytime





hope it helps

LLAP!


No comments:

Post a Comment