Friday, September 17, 2010

Burning music from home vs Work?

Why is it when I burn music from my laptop at home the music will play anywhere but my saloon and if I burn the same compact disc from my PC at work the music will play in my sports car?

Burning music from home vs Work?

The computer you are burning on at home may have different failure to pay options than the latter. For example one may be setup to rip CDs as 'Audio CDs that can be played contained by anything. Or they can be set up to burn Data CDs (any file type, not really expected for music playback at all) or to burn MP3/WMA CDs.



What your CD player within your car probably doesnt hold is a logo on it such as MP3 or WMA - if thats the case it will merely read Audio CDs. Or its just as promising it cant recognise a CD near WMA files on it in which grip you need to burn Audio CDs or Mp3 CDS (not MP3+WMA Cds)



It sounds complicated I know - blame THEM.



Im guessing though your laptop is set to burn WMA CDs and your organization machine is built to burn Audio CDs (or MP3).
You hold to convert the file to wav format after burn it to CD, use this software to do that.

http://www.dbpoweramp.com/dmc.htm...


No comments:

Post a Comment