Friday, September 17, 2010

Bugcode _usb_ driver - no_ more_ irp_ stack _locations and so lots more 'blue screen' - what to do?

Also:

irql_ not_ less_ than_ or_ equal



memory_management



It keep freezing on me.

Bugcode _usb_ driver - no_ more_ irp_ stack _locations and so lots more 'blue screen' - what to do?

Julie - your gonna get one and the same answer.



It doesn't really matter what the BSOD say - the fix will always be impossible to tell apart - I've seen a few posts from you here today.



Save your RunQA.com points - you loose every time you post and the answers other gonna be the same :o)



I abhorrence BSOD - I don't even bother troubleshooting them any more - I just flatten the PC (erase/format/reinstall Windows) as soon as I see one !



BTW - is it Windows XP or Vista?
reason you had to several vodkas


No comments:

Post a Comment