Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Can I Put This On A Disc?

I record a video on my digital camera and I put it on my computer, but i have to put it on a disc. Can i? I enjoy a hp computer. If i can put it on a disk how do i do it?

Can I Put This On A Disc?

Don't know, I use a mac. How are you.
You need to use a burning program approaching Nero.
Nero should do it - but more info is needed for a more accurate answer.

do you want the disc to be read in a DVD player connected to a TV or are you in good spirits with watching it on your PC?

have your PC got a DVD burner [conversion to true DVD video]or is it a disc burner?[conversion to VCD]

what format does your camera output its video - avi mpeg divx[a form of avi] wmv?

look at doom 9 for some excellent how to's -alternatively, drop me a line if you want more info



Good luck

Andy
Do u own a cd writer ?


No comments:

Post a Comment