Friday, September 17, 2010

Broken PC speaker socket ?

I'm pretty sure presently that the socket for my PC is broken, i've tested the speakers on someone else's PC and they work fine. Tried plugging in my earpiece to my PC speaker socket, no sound any.

Have i missed something ?

Does anyone know why this might have happen ?

Is there any means of access i might be able to fix it myself ?



PLEASE HELP ???



=/

Broken PC speaker socket ?

they enjoy USB sound cards on e-bay for one dollar $ ! thats a pretty cheap fix
Unless the speaker socket is full of dust or something next it is broken.



If your talking roughly the speaker socket on the back, later thats joined to the motherboard, and messing near that isn't really a genius theory.



But if it has alot of dust within it could be obstructing the nouns, but thats quite importantly doubtful.

If you want to try and fix it, compressed air works in good health.

of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment